April 16, 2010

Come a Little Closer: Beasley E-Session

Oil and vinegar...that's how Hunter described him and Becky as a couple. He's a the joker, she's the serious one.

Becky and I were acquaintances at our college ministry at UGA a few years back. So, when Becky contacted me about photographing her wedding this summer, I was ecstatic.

I headed over to Athens, my college stomping grounds, to photograph this super fun couple.

Meet the future Beasley's...


IMG_0328



IMG_0331

Hunter and Becky are absolutely smitten with one another...I love watching couples who clearly enjoy each another...

IMG_0357



IMG_0409



IMG_0578



IMG_0588



IMG_0625

I knew I liked Hunter when he said that being with Becky for the rest of his life was the most important part of his wedding....just look at how he looks at her. Becky, you are a lucky gal!

IMG_0653

The goof ball...

IMG_0669

This next shot was Hunter's idea...I asked what would be the best spot for a ring shot, and he eventually emptied out his wallet and stuck in Becky's ring...so fitting.

IMG_0791



IMG_0822

Little flare action...

IMG_0873



IMG_0885


Hunter and Becky, ya'll were awesome and so much fun to shoot! I can't wait for your wedding in June.

Stay tuned....I've got a couple of senior sessions coming your way. Enjoy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Becky! Morgan...so proud of you! These are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan--awesome pictures!!!! Can't wait to glimpse you at the wedding : )

    ReplyDelete