April 6, 2010

Metal & Wood : Housley E-Session

Happy Tuesday everybody. I am officially on my Spring Break from preschool....woohoo! So Andrew and I are getting some great family time and relaxation.

A couple of weeks ago, I had the joy of photographing our dear friends Jason and Martha. You might recognize Martha from a previous post last summer.....she was a bridal model for me. Who knew that shortly after, she'd meet the man that makes the man of her dreams look like a chump?!

So meet this awesome duo.....oh, and did I mention that they are gorgeous together?


IMG_9176



IMG_5649



IMG_9098


I love this window that they are rockin'...


IMG_9148



IMG_9218



IMG_9119



IMG_9238


Andrew shot with me and grabbed some awesome detail shots.


IMG_5666


TOMS are an integral part of J & M's wedding, so I love that he grabbed these images...


IMG_5658



IMG_9337



IMG_9273


Rawr.


IMG_9481



IMG_9554


Jason and Martha are both very talented musicians...so we thought a little grass and guitar action might be perfect...


IMG_9651


Had to throw this last one in....so Jason.


IMG_9632


Thank you J & M for an awesome afternoon. You guys are too good!

You'll be seeing these guys again soon....Andrew and I will be traveling to South Carolina in a couple of months to shoot their rockin' wedding. Stay tuned...more to come.

4 comments:

  1. THESE PICTURES ARE AWESOME...CONGRATS ON TWO SWEET FRIENDS OF MINE... IT SO AMAZING TO SEE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE...AND KNOW THAT THE LORD IS THE CENTER OF THIS RELATIONSHIP...! LOVE THE TOMS...AMAZING SHOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Morgan, you are an absolutely phenomenal photographer! You really capture not only the photo, but the spirit and mood as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete