May 9, 2010

Baby Come Back: White Maternity

Over a month ago, I met up with Derek and Miranda to photograph them with the belly. We've known D & M for a little over a year now, and I think that they are going to be super sweet parents. I've been waiting to blog this shoot, so that it would be a surprise for the grand-mommy for Mother's Day.

For the shoot, we headed over to a local football field -- in honor of the daddy-to-be. Derek played football at North Greenville University and also coaches football, so we thought a themed out shoot would be appropriate.

Meet Derek & Miranda...

IMG_9714

Cute--I know....

IMG_9759



IMG_9795



IMG_9848

Miranda is so cool...she was willing to do just about anything....jump, lay, be hoisted...

IMG_9880

I love this moment....

IMG_9923



IMG_9950



IMG_5786



IMG_0125



IMG_5777



IMG_0048



IMG_0235



IMG_0135

Love Andrew's perspective...

IMG_0179



IMG_0163

When I don't have a ladder, I utilize my tall husband....I heart these two shots he grabbed.

IMG_0257



IMG_0255

Nothing like a little air...

IMG_0300

A great end to a great day of shooting!

IMG_0007


Thank you Derek and Miranda for being so cool! I am absolutely convinced that ya'll are going to be incredible parents. Can't wait to meet your little man!

Stay tuned...I'll be posting an Athens e-session tomorrow. Be there, or be square.



No comments:

Post a Comment