May 15, 2010

Business Time? : Nelson E-Session

A few weeks ago, I headed back to my old college stomping grounds to photograph two of our dear friends, Ben and Melissa. We met Melissa first, while serving at Strong Rock Camp, and Ben the next year when he also came to serve at camp. These two are so much fun, and I am super excited about their upcoming wedding at the end of May!

We began our shoot at UGA's beautiful North Campus...Ben is currently getting his Master's degree at UGA...

Here we go...

IMG_6364



IMG_6460

Loved these arches...

IMG_6591


IMG_6597



IMG_6682

This next moment is brought to you by my hilarious husband -- who else is going to say borderline inappropriate things?

IMG_6751



IMG_6760



IMG_6779

B & M loved this building...agreed!

IMG_6787

Love this fun ring shot!

IMG_6840

And I had to end with these next couple of images....kind of reminds me of the Wizard of Oz...


Thanks Houston & Pretzel (had to use camp names) for being amazing people! I cannot wait for May 29th...should be EPIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment