July 9, 2010

The Best of Both Worlds : Brooke

Wow...I know. It seems as though I have been on a blogging sabbatical. Trust me, it has not been intentional. Between crazy busy summer stuff, as well as some major technology failures (thankfully these have been resolved), blogging has seemed nearly impossible...until today.

A few weeks back, one of my co-workers/friends asked me about taking some pictures of her daughter. Of course I was ecstatic.....I love taking pictures of blue-eyed beauties!

Time to meet this pretty little miss....say hello to Brooke. She's adorable. Like seriously, I could eat her with a spoon.

We started in downtown McDonough (love that place)...

IMG_9666


IMG_9686

Brooke's no stranger to a camera...that's right, she knows how to work it...

IMG_9688

This next image is one of my favorites...have I mentioned how much I love having a hilarious husband?

IMG_9739


IMG_9743

Action picture + fun kiddo= GOLD!

IMG_9920

After a little wardrobe change (mom knows how to pick 'em!), we headed across the street to a beautifully green side yard...loved the pop of colors....

IMG_0102

Brooke is also a stickin' awesome archer...pretty cool, huh? I have high hopes for this chica (blame it on my love for archery)...Olympics one day? Hope so. Brooke--I call photography dibs on that...I'll travel.
IMG_0031


IMG_0020


IMG_0008



IMG_0083


IMG_0120

I'll end with another favorite from the day...I love kids....they're so alive.

IMG_9872

Brooke--thanks for an awesome afternoon of shooting. You were so much fun (even in the terrible heat)! Enjoy your summer.

To all my faithful readers...There is a lot coming your way....weddings, babies, families...you name it. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the Weddings (Miller/Nelson) and the babies (Himstedt/Redding)! So great to have you here for 2 whole weeks! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete